We must not go from one extreme to another, ignoring the value of publishing altogether, a professor says
Through a combination of policies and rhetoric US President Donald Trump is effectively manipulating the exchange rate of the US dollar, a scholar argues
Graduates from better-ranked universities attract better starting pay, although the differences may not last
Germany will hike its military budget because of its current disproportionately small budget and dwindling military capabilities as much as US pressure, says researcher
Top managers need to delegate more and put plans in place to ensure smooth transitions of power, says editorial
1. Braised eggplant, grilled cauliflower, and fried noodles with sliced pork: the Baopals pals, Charlie, Jay and Tyler, order their meal at a Hunanese restaurant in Shanghai.
2. Jay and Charlie attend a summit on e-commerce entrepreneurship in early July.
3. Jay and Charlie say they are trying to build trust between expats and Taobao vendors, and to dispel the common misconception that products made in China are of low quality.
4. This startup experience has convinced the team of China’s promising business environment.
5. The trio still cannot figure out how on earth deliveries in China can arrive so quickly.
6. Jay and Charlie look after the company’s operations and team building, while Tyler handles all the tech work.
China’s expenditure on overseas trips, vehicles and receptions for government officials has fallen continuously due to a frugality drive and market price fluctuations
Beijing’s sub-center will balance work, life and public facilities to take pressure off the capital
With the strong development momentum of bamboo as a renewable, low-carbon alternative to conventional material for infrastructure construction, will China lead a new green revolution?
China is hoping to create an army of soccer heroes to become a world-class powerhouse in the men’s game. Can foreign coaches and their more relaxed methods succeed where the punishing training regimes of the past failed to get past the post?