English training for children has expanded rapidly in China despite a shortfall in qualified teachers and is attracting plenty of investment, especially in the online-only market.
China has rich raw material reserves to produce ethanol fuel but it is urgent to upgrade technology and reform the supervision mechanism before putting it into scale production
At the nearby Huaqing Hot Springs resort, there was another five-star toilet, and it had an enormous marble lobby resplendent with a rather large fish tank
I was the only person on the slope, while every other slope I could see had dozens of people. Also, it would soon become so steep I couldn’t see the bottom
Back home you may see the odd kiss on the street, but generally speaking you’re only going to come across full-on public displays of affection at teenage dive bars or at airports
1. Braised eggplant, grilled cauliflower, and fried noodles with sliced pork: the Baopals pals, Charlie, Jay and Tyler, order their meal at a Hunanese restaurant in Shanghai.
2. Jay and Charlie attend a summit on e-commerce entrepreneurship in early July.
3. Jay and Charlie say they are trying to build trust between expats and Taobao vendors, and to dispel the common misconception that products made in China are of low quality.
4. This startup experience has convinced the team of China’s promising business environment.
5. The trio still cannot figure out how on earth deliveries in China can arrive so quickly.
6. Jay and Charlie look after the company’s operations and team building, while Tyler handles all the tech work.
The Chinese government held its annual conference on agricultural work from December 28 to 29, focusing on how to implement a strategy of “rural revitalization.”
China has launched a new environmental tax law, but its impact may be limited
The rise of e-commerce has catalyzed a booming industry of erotic toys and deepened sexual liberation in a country where sex has long been a social taboo
National Treasure, a cultural program that focuses on precious antiquities, has spurred a nationwide craze for relic appreciation