China has agreed to ease the trade imbalance by expanding imports rather than reducing exports
Under Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Canada wants to have more say on global affairs, although it does not yet have a coherent China policy
Although many agree that childbirth practices need to change, it is hard to overcome traditional thinking
Hong Kong is no longer a bridge between China's mainland and the outside world, a former banker says
US trade protectionism expected to be a focus of talks, as well as improving existing bilateral agreements
1. Braised eggplant, grilled cauliflower, and fried noodles with sliced pork: the Baopals pals, Charlie, Jay and Tyler, order their meal at a Hunanese restaurant in Shanghai.
2. Jay and Charlie attend a summit on e-commerce entrepreneurship in early July.
3. Jay and Charlie say they are trying to build trust between expats and Taobao vendors, and to dispel the common misconception that products made in China are of low quality.
4. This startup experience has convinced the team of China’s promising business environment.
5. The trio still cannot figure out how on earth deliveries in China can arrive so quickly.
6. Jay and Charlie look after the company’s operations and team building, while Tyler handles all the tech work.
The best way for China to celebrate four decades of ambitious economic progress is to show it means business
A sweeping restructure is in place to make the government and the Party more adaptive to the modern era, and better able to build a rising, large nation
As China vows to tackle its pervasive environmental pollution, the nationwide system of environmental inspections has been hailed as a real reform, although whether it can bring about systemic change remains to be seen
Astrology and star signs are gaining rapid popularity among Chinese young people, who prefer the Western-style horoscope. Those who foresaw this are raking in the cash