NHS points to high cost of R&D, lack of insurance and patients' behavior as to why cancer treatment costs are sky high
China can hold itself steady and pull through the trade friction with America, a scholar claims
The fact that several high profile international companies are setting up new production facilities in China demonstrates the nation continues to be attractive for investment
Sometimes school decisionmakers block the discussion to avoid blowback. If some students do not comply they might be threatened with failing their classes
Some spaces are used for illegal behavior, but authorities should not be too rushed to regulate private cinemas, lawyer says
1. Braised eggplant, grilled cauliflower, and fried noodles with sliced pork: the Baopals pals, Charlie, Jay and Tyler, order their meal at a Hunanese restaurant in Shanghai.
2. Jay and Charlie attend a summit on e-commerce entrepreneurship in early July.
3. Jay and Charlie say they are trying to build trust between expats and Taobao vendors, and to dispel the common misconception that products made in China are of low quality.
4. This startup experience has convinced the team of China’s promising business environment.
5. The trio still cannot figure out how on earth deliveries in China can arrive so quickly.
6. Jay and Charlie look after the company’s operations and team building, while Tyler handles all the tech work.
The best way for China to celebrate four decades of ambitious economic progress is to show it means business
A sweeping restructure is in place to make the government and the Party more adaptive to the modern era, and better able to build a rising, large nation
China has set new standards for English learning that aim to put an end to the days when students could pass a test, but not actually speak
With the rise of celebrity culture, China’s private security industry is growing rapidly. Yet there are few regulations, and the sector is little understood, with many people equating the profession with what they see in a kung fu movie