Legalizing the renting of rural dwellings on the outskirts of cities will be a boon for the people who live there. But how will it affect China’s rental market?
Can Beijing’s experiment provide a new solution for China’s housing market?
A Chinese business leader says the birth control regulations should be removed from China's Constitution
Top economist says governments must be clear about what financial risks are necessary, and should then hand optional risks to other financial institutions
In the past three decades, India and Israel have expanded their cooperation to anti-terrorism, intelligence-sharing, agriculture and significantly, the military, a Chinese political expert says
1. Braised eggplant, grilled cauliflower, and fried noodles with sliced pork: the Baopals pals, Charlie, Jay and Tyler, order their meal at a Hunanese restaurant in Shanghai.
2. Jay and Charlie attend a summit on e-commerce entrepreneurship in early July.
3. Jay and Charlie say they are trying to build trust between expats and Taobao vendors, and to dispel the common misconception that products made in China are of low quality.
4. This startup experience has convinced the team of China’s promising business environment.
5. The trio still cannot figure out how on earth deliveries in China can arrive so quickly.
6. Jay and Charlie look after the company’s operations and team building, while Tyler handles all the tech work.
A recent fire in a suburban district of Beijing catalyzed a citywide campaign to demolish illegal buildings and evict migrant workers, on top of the capital’s attempts to deal with issues of overpopulation and shoddy construction
After a year of trials, China is set to roll out a three-level supervisory system nationwide to oversee all public officials according to a new set of legal standards
Several drug rehabilitation centers in southern China’s Zhejiang Province have employed virtual reality to help drug users abandon their addiction
China’s English training market has been expanding rapidly, especially for children, and despite the shortfall in qualified teachers, it is attracting a lot of investment, especially to the online-only market